Many have asked for this recipe and many have failed but as my family dont read my blog I am now going to share it with you all.
150g of Diced Bacon
4 large Potatoes
2 large Capsicums
2 large Onions
1 small jar of Mayonnaise (It works better if you dont use whole egg mayo)
- Dice potatoes into large chunks, leaving the skins on. Boil until just soft.
- Dice the onions, and cut the capsicum into strips.
- In a frying pan sweat down the onions and capsicum, in another frying pan fry the bacon until crispy.
- Combine the potatoes, onions, capsicum and bacon in a bowl while everything is still hot.
- Spoon over mayo 1 table spoon at a time, making sure to mix it in after every spoon full. You only want to add enough to just coat the ingredients.