Sunday, July 25

Handmade Christmas Pledge Update - New Zealand Artists

New Zealand Arists

As some of you might know lots of my family is from the land of the long white cloud, its been a couple of years since we have been able to make the trip over but we are hoping that we will be able to get over there later this year. So to start off this years Handmade Christmas Pledge this post is dedicated to some wonderful NZ artists.

I'm so in love with this print. The colour is so wonderful.
(To my little shorty, if this was to turn up under the Christmas Tree you would make me very happy lol)


I have been in love with this brooch for a long time.


The chunky knit and cable of this cushion is so great.


This ring is just adorable.

These just make me laugh.


I really want to get one of these for my son. if only it would pick up the towel for him we would be all set lol.


So while I sit back here and dream of being in NZ I hope you all enjoy these great Kiwi artists and our first Handmade Christmas Pledge Post for 2010.

Stay Tuned for later in the week for our first Madeit Handmade Christmas Pledge post.

*******************************************************
Shop News

My Etsy store is currently closed while I work on some new stock and getting it up to date.

*******************************************************
Market News

Both Imagination In Flight and Dion's Buttons will be at the Suitcase Rummage on the 8th of August at King George Square from 12pm. So stop by and check it out.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Thanks for including my wee fantail brooch in your selection Jessica! Mel-Black Swan Designs