Saturday, March 13

New Soft Toy Owl

With my Christmas Owls being such a hit I decided to make some bigger ones. So far I have only made one for the girls but I will eventually get around to making some for the boys also.

The large floral fabric on the tummy and the back is flannel giving it a very soft feel. Also the eyes and beak are hand sewn on with silver thread to give it a little sparkle. The polkadot wings are sewn in such a way that you can slide your hand under them, a bit like a open pocket. (Oh and this is the first thing that will have my new labels on, yay)

You can find this one on my Madeit Shop and my Etsy Shop. I will have a couple more girl ones on the way soon.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi , love your owls , great fabric !

Anonymous said...

cute owl ... love the fabric :)

Tania said...

Very sweet owl - and I'm liking that cheeky tag placement...

Anonymous said...

I've just awarded you the Circle of Friends Award :) see my blog for details.