Thursday, April 15

The Circle Of Friends Award

The wonderful Michelle from Michelle's Art and Photography awarded me The Circle of Friends Award.


Now I have to share 5 things that I love and then pass on this award to 5 fellow bloggers.

1  My Son; Even while driving my crazy sometimes he is really a lot of fun.
2  New Zealand; While not the country of my birth it is the where my father was born and all of his side of the family live there. I love going over there for a holiday and would love to move there for a couple of years. 
3  White Chocolate; I know that people dont think its really chocolate but I really dont care, I love it.
4  My Collection of Art; Over the last couple of years I have really gathered together a really great collection of Art. It brings me a lot of joy (This is the collection I have above my desk).
5  Shopping; OMG yay. Whether online or in person it doesn't matter its so much fun. Oh and I also love when my son carries all my bags while shopping.










Ok so the 5 bloggers I pass this on to are,
Bianca from BiancaJaeMakesStuff
Rachael from ChallenCharms
Narelle from  Ruby Victoria Printmaking and Letterpress
The sisters from Sweet William
Nerys from Crafty Jemima

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Darn tootin white chocolate is chocolate who is spreading these heinous lies? Love your softie owl he /she definately has the awww factor.

craftyjemima said...

Hi Jessica,

Was so busy putting together my Circle of Friends post I forgot to thank you for nominating me! It made my day. Thanks Lovely,

Nerys x