Sunday, November 8

Kreativ Blogger Award

The wonderful Michelle over at Michelle Art and Photography awarded me the Kreativ Blogger Award. Which is so wonderful, Thanks Michelle.


7 rules to keep it growing:

1) Copy picture and post on your blog ✓

2) thank the person who gave it to you and link to their blog ✓

3) write 7 things about yourself we don't know: ✓

1. I don't drive. Haven't ever got my licence beyond my L's
2. I have my sons name tattooed on my right wrist (and its not my only tattoo)
3. I have lived in the same house for 9 years, which is the longest I have lived in any house
4. I hate mushrooms.
5. I used to volunteer full time at my sons school in the school office.
6. I have been trekking in Nepal (Not fun by the way)
7. I love to bake sweets but I don't necessarily have to eat them

4) choose 7 other bloggers to pass the award to ✓

5) link to those 7 other bloggers ✓

1. Epheriell Designs

2. Emma Rose Art
3. Billy Boy and Mia
4. Ruby Victoria
5. Chunky Chooky
6. Lulu frou frou
7. Lillipilli Lane

6) notify your 7 bloggers ✓(doing that right now)


Thanks again Michelle.

3 comments:

handmade clothing at Lillipilli Lane said...

Hey Jessica, gee how lovely - what an honour - I needed a little lift today. A bit flat : ( so thanks for your sweetness : ) Happy to learn some more things about you. Have a lovely day.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the nomination!! I hate mushrooms too, and have done the trekking thing in nepal as well. I will go and add this to my blog :)

Em said...

Thanks for the award Jessica! You've made my day!