Thursday, September 23

Bernat Mystery Afghan Crochet-Along

(Pic from here)       

I don't know how this happened but some how I missed the announcement about the Bernat Mystery Afghan Crochet-Along. Luckily enough I didn't miss the 1st clue. You too can join in the Mystery Afghan Crochet-Along too. Check out the announcement where it has all the details on yarn and hooks. Then head over and download the 1st clue so you too can have a afghan finished by Christmas. They say that the patterns will be beginner to easy level so if you have a little bit of crochet experience join in.

(Pic from here)
So after printing out the 1st clue I rummaged through all my yarn but I don't have enough of the right type of yarn for this project so I will have pics of my first squares with next weeks post. 

Will you be Crochet-Along? 


No comments: