Friday, October 8

Handmade Christmas Pledge Update - Japan - Blogtoberfest Day 8

Today's theme was picked by Dion, All the goodies were picked from a search using the word Japan.

This is so Dion' style and would look great in his new bedroom.

I love cranes, I have had a thing for them since I was in High School. This one is going on my wish list.


It's great to see bunting done in a different way. So great for boys. 

How cute are these. I only wish I had someone to make them for.

This Tshirt has already gone on the wish list for Dion. 

I used to collect postcards as a teenager so I just love this jotter. 

How are you all going with your Christmas plans? Found any great finds lately?


2 comments:

Photography said...

I love those Japanese dolls :-)

Margaret said...

Love that crane pendant. Thanks for posting!