Wednesday, October 27

I need your Opinion! - Blogtoberfest Day 27

I'm wanting to a series of posts close to Christmas but my poor little brain is going back and forth between two different ideas. So I'm giving the option up to you the wonderful people that read my little corner of the world.

So here are my idea's,

(Link)


A series of posts of Christmas around the world. How do other people from other countries celebrate Christmas, including recipes, tradition, crafts etc. 



OR

(Link)


A series of Craft posts. Tutorials and links to Craft tutorials for yourself and your kids to enjoy over the Chrissy period. Both Christmas and non Christmas themed.
Tell me what you would like to read/see

2 comments:

miss~nance said...

I like both ideas and would be very happy to follow both. But the Christmas around the world would be different as there are blogs that will do the craft idea.

I'm a fellow blogtoberfest participant and first timer to your blog. Still trying to get to all of the blogs. Great way to find new blogs. Would love you to visit mine http://missnance.blogspot.com/

I have giveaway up - comment on any post- the more posts you comment on the more entries you get.

Blessings

Gail

Beky said...

I like both ideas. But really it depends on how much time you have and how much energy you want to put it into it. The first option sounds like it could take up a lot of time, the second less time. Maybe christmas craft projects from around the world. So you incorporate both ideas! Good luck on your decision.