Sunday, October 10

Handmade Christmas Pledge Update - Christmas on Madeit - Blogtoberfest day 10

So last week I finally finished making Snowflakes for Christmas this year and they have now been listed in my Madeit Shop and will hopefully be listed in my other shops in the next couple of days.

They are only $10 for a set of 5 snowflakes and for all of you out there that have a fiberoptic trees these decorations are light enough to  hang on the branches without making them bend. 

I thought now that I have some Christmas decorations listed why not find out what other great Christmas goodies there are on Madeit

These owls are just so adorable. I love their sleepy eyes.

What a great Santa sack. The bigger the bag the bigger the loot, hehehehe.

This card is so Dion and I at Christmas time putting up the decorations. 

This would finish off any girls Christmas outfit.

This bunting is so perfect for a those Christmas BBQ's coming up.

I'm nearly at 100 post, when I get there we will be having a giveaway. So stay tuned.

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Your crochet snowflakes are so sweet!

Thanks for including my little owl ornaments in your Christmas finds.

Lauren said...

oh the snowflakes are so lovely! well done...and so organised thinking about Christmas already! happy blogtoberfest!

Annette said...

LOVE the crocheted ornaments!! I think I'm in denial about Christmas coming!!!! I have too many other things going on to think about it right now!