Thursday, October 28

It's getting closer - Blogtoberfest Day 28

I cant believe we only have just over 8 weeks till that  day arrives. I thought that this would be a good time to do a post on advent calendars. For a couple of yours now I have wanted a beautiful handmade one, so this year I have taken the plunge and started making one. While I was doing some research on what type of advent calendar I wanted to make a came across so many beautiful and wonderful tutorials that I just had to share them with you.

I love this idea of getting little crafty goodies every day.
From the Purl Bee 

What a great idea for the non sewers, and for us that want something a little different.
From Sunny Stampin

I love the bright colours of these cones.
From Pickles

How great would these look hanging across the mantle.
From Martha Stewart Crafts

Another one that would look great hanging on the mantle.
From All Sorts

This is a great one for the kids. 
From One Hour Craft

There are just so many out there that are just so great.

Ours advent calendar is going to be a large tree that every day we add a new decoration to every day. I will post some pics once I have got past the designing stage.



No comments: