Sunday, October 31

Handmade Christmas Pledge Update - Flowers on Madeit - Blogtoberfest Day 31

This week Michelle from Michelle's Art and Photography listed one of her beautiful rose drawings. I was lucky enough to be able to get one of Michelle's beautiful drawings back in May for my grandmother, so I was quick to snap up this one for myself for Christmas.

Isn't it beautiful.

So this weeks Madeit post is all things found using the search word "Flower"

Michelle also has this beautiful trio, I was so tempted by this also.

This is just stunning, I just wish I could wear something like this.

These are on my wish list this Christmas.

I like both this colour and the non-colour flower versions of this print, it would be so hard to pick.

How pretty is this mobile. 

If you would love to read an interview with Michelle from Michelle's Art and Photography check out this Artist's We Love post. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely post - and so glad that it brought me to your Artists We Love post on Michelle.