Sunday, October 24

Handmade Christmas Pledge Update - Some favourites on Madeit - Blogtoberfest Day 24

So this week I have got my act into gear a bit more and ordered a number of presents. This week from Madeit I ordered this notebook from Paddock Press for Dion. 


So this week I've decided to bring you all some of the things I have in my Madeit Favourites.

I love the red and white binding on this doily garland. 

This is so true, I would rather be sewing than just about anything else

I don't normally love the colour mustard but I love it in this lamp. 

I love the bee's on this soap. 

What a great modern Cuckoo Clock. I love the colour. 

So to my Mumma and Son hint hint, lol.

My giveaway is ending tomorrow so get in now before you miss out.


1 comment:

bec said...

oh thanks jessica for featuring my cross stitch!
your too sweet xx